What is all the hype on Big Data?
- Is the velocity and volume of your data outstripping your traditional database platforms?
- Want to know how to horizontally scale with database technologies such as Mongodb?
- Curious about how to implement Personalization and Machine Learning in your organization?
- Do you want to know what containers like Jenkins and Kubernetes are and how to host databases in them?
- Tired of paying high database license fees to Microsoft, Oracle and Vmware?
- Realize the license free and low support cost model of Big Data Open Source database software.
We are highly experienced in architecting and implementing Open Source big data ecosystem with products like MongoDB, Cloudera Hadoop, and DatastaxCassandra. We also have expertise in cloud technologies such as Amazon and Azure. We can also provide a viable support model that can assist in integrating Big Data into your corporate production environment
What is NoSQL?
NoSQL (originally referring to “NoSQL” or “non-relational”) database provides a mechanism for the storage and retrieval of data that is modeled by means other than the tabular relations used in relational databases.
Our NoSQL Technology Expertise
We service a number of industries including energy, healthcare, telecommunications, and managed security providers and have implemented data lakes, personalization, global bi-directional replication as well as horizontal scaling on both local premise and cloud-based platforms.