MMS • RSS
A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bearish stance on MongoDB.
Looking at options history for MongoDB MDB we detected 11 strange trades.
If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 45% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 54% with bearish.
From the overall spotted trades, 6 are puts, for a total amount of $500,300 and 5, calls, for a total amount of $205,913.
What’s The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $300.0 to $580.0 for MongoDB over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
In terms of liquidity and interest, the mean open interest for MongoDB options trades today is 232.3 with a total volume of 227.00.
In the following chart, we are able to follow the development of volume and open interest of call and put options for MongoDB’s big money trades within a strike price range of $300.0 to $580.0 over the last 30 days.
MongoDB Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is MongoDB Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 1,071,241, the price of MDB is down -1.23% at $377.54.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock may be approaching overbought.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 89 days.
What The Experts Say On MongoDB:
- Morgan Stanley has decided to maintain their Overweight rating on MongoDB, which currently sits at a price target of $480.
- Truist Securities has decided to maintain their Buy rating on MongoDB, which currently sits at a price target of $430.
- Piper Sandler has decided to maintain their Overweight rating on MongoDB, which currently sits at a price target of $425.
- Stifel has decided to maintain their Buy rating on MongoDB, which currently sits at a price target of $450.
- RBC Capital downgraded its action to Outperform with a price target of $445
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for MongoDB, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.