MMS • RSS
I have been working with Spring Boot for over two years and it has made development a tremendous joy. It is important in our fast-paced world to be able to prototype quickly, but also to ensure that you are not doing any wasted work.
For me, this is one of the major strengths of Spring Boot. The smallest application can fit in a tweet, yet your application will scale to Internet scale with the greatest of ease.
Combine Spring Boot with Spring Data and Spring Security and you can have something up and running in no time. And it is not just “something”, it is a solid base to build upon.
Starting your first project with Spring Boot can be a bit daunting given the vast options that it provides. This book will guide you step by step along the way to be a Spring Boot hero in no time.
The book covers:
– Setting up your project
– Security and user management for your application
– Writing REST endpoints
– Connecting with a database from your application
– Unit and integration testing for all aspects
– Writing documentation for your REST endpoints
– Supporting file upload from your REST API