MMS • RSS
Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Four ways to encode non-numerical tabular data
- Practical Apache Spark in 10 minutes: Streaming
- Scalable IoT ML Platform with Apache Kafka + Deep Learning + MQTT
- Machine Learning with C++ : Classification with Shark-ML
- R Code for Cox & Stuart Test for Trend Analysis
- Java API documentation for DataMelt
- Overview and Classification of Machine Learning Problems
- Learn How to Perform T-tests using Python
- Comparing the Four Major AI Strategies
- Top 10 Challenges to Practicing Data Science at Work
- Why Every Data Scientist Needs A Data Engineer
- It’s Not Digital Transformation; It’s “Intelligence Transformation” We Seek +
- How to Optimize Data Access?
- Digital Marketing: Are you avoiding these common problems?
- Harnessing the power of data to transform asset-intensive value chains
- The Future of AI-Powered Translation on Social Media Platforms
- Everipedia vs Wikipedia for data mining
- Question: Choosing weights in weighted moving average
- Question: On-the-job training
- Question: Data Exploration, Pre-Processing and Feature Engineering
- Question: Can you recommend a free online data warehouse?
- Question: Multi-label, multi-class unsupervised classification
- Question: Need guidance: beginner data/business analyst
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +