MMS • RSS
Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- New book: Beginning Data Science with Python and Jupyter
- Neural Networks gone wild – Sampling from discrete distributions
- Power BI: Tutorial +
- Data Scientist’s Book of Quotes
- Which Programming Language Is Considered To Be Best For Machine Learning?
- Deep learning: object classification model for Autonomous vehicles – and Advanced Driver Assist System
- R Code for Friedman Test
- Practical Apache Spark in 10 minutes. Part 4 – MLlib
- Time Series Analysis and forecasting – Tutorial
- Don’t Let Data Science Become a Scam
- Comparing AI Strategies – Systems of Intelligence
- Uncovering What You Don’t Know That You Already Know
- Finance basics for data scientists
- Importance of Metadata in a Big Data World
- Fashion, Weather And Predictive Analytics
- Academia to Industry: Applying Your PhD In Business
- Top 10 Data Science Use Cases in Retail
- Why Data Analytics is Heavy on Data Engineering?
- Bill Vorhies Retrospective: Part 6
- How Data Science Transforms Document Management
- How Managed Service Providers can tap Big Data to help enterprises grow?
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +